Availability: Fortune Hiya Hotel
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, No WindowsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Triple Room, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Family Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 3 infants)
Hotel with a restaurant, in Taipei (Datong)
This hotel is located in Taipei (Datong), near the airport, Huayin Street, Presidential Office Building, and Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall. Also nearby are National Taiwan Museum and Snake Alley.
In addition to a restaurant, Fortune Hiya Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fortune Hiya Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests.
Fortune Hiya Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 191
- Number of floors - 12
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Partially open bathroom
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Fortune Hiya Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 20
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 20 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Taiwan will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: TWD 350 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.