Availability: Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, Tallinn
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
1 King-One Bedroom SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Modern high-rise near medieval Old Town
This Tallinn hotel is in the downtown business district, a 15-minute walk from Toompea Castle, the Parliament Building, and Old Town, and just 3 km from the airport.
Highlights include 2 restaurants, a bar with an open terrace and views of Old Tallinn, and a trendy lobby bar. A gym and saunas are also on site.
Sea or city views
Facing the city or sea, spacious guestrooms offer a choice of decor. All include complimentary wireless Internet access, in-room safes and minibars, and TVs with pay movies and speakers in the bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, Tallinn Amenities
This modern high-rise building is located downtown, a half-mile (1 kilometer) from the medieval Old Town.
Guests are welcomed into a large, high-ceilinged lobby. By the row of freestanding reception counters is a wall displaying the names of famous guests, including former U.S. president Bill Clinton.
Guests can start their day with a complimentary sauna. Lounge 24 commands panoramic views over Tallinn. The Seasons Restaurant serves creative global cuisine, while the Madissoni Grill & Bar offers grilled foods prepared in an open kitchen.
Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, Tallinn also includes a 24-hour business center and a computer station. As part of the E@syConnect Service concept, wireless Internet access is free of charge for all guests throughout the hotel. Parking is available for a surcharge.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Number of floors - 25
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3283
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 305
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Seasons Restaurant - Offers buffet breakfast and is open for special occasions.
Madissoni Grill & Bar - Enjoy delicious meals from the open grill served in a relaxing atmosphere.
Lounge 24 - This popular bar offers an open terrace with views over Tallinn.
Lobby Bar - Open for beverages, cocktails, and snacks, this trendy bar is a popular meeting place with views of the lively street scene.
The fitness center and sauna on the seventh floor are available, free of charge, each morning, featuring cardiovascular and weight machines.
The popular Pirita Beach is about 5 miles (8 km) from the hotel. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, Tallinn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.