Please enter your travel dates.
Chalet, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Deluxe Suite, Garden View (Chalet)
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Bungalow, Lake View
- One King and Two Single Beds
Kuala Tahan resort with a restaurant
This resort is situated in a national park.
In addition to a restaurant, Mutiara Taman Negara features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a grocery/convenience store.
Guestrooms open to balconies with river or garden views and feature separate bedrooms, separate living rooms, and air conditioning.
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. 3 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, an area shuttle within 180 km is available to guests. This Kuala Tahan resort also offers gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a grocery/convenience store. Currency exchange and tour assistance can be provided.
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 1990
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Grocery/convenience store
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
- River view
- Garden view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Seri Mutiara Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Boat tours on site
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: MYR 60.00 for adults and MYR 40.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 850.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: MYR 5.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: MYR 155-390
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 100.00 per night
- Additional Details
A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.