Book your room at Mutiara Taman Negara
Chalet, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Suite, Garden View (Chalet)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family ChaletMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Bungalow, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
3-star resort with restaurant and bar/lounge
This resort is situated in a national park.
Along with a restaurant, this resort has a bar/lounge and conference rooms. Additionally, dry cleaning, a convenience store, and gift shops/newsstands are onsite.
All 103 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as living rooms and dining areas. Guests will also find balconies, rainfall showerheads, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. 3 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, an area shuttle within 180 km is available to guests. This Kuala Tahan resort also offers gift shops/newsstands, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a grocery/convenience store.
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1990
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Grocery/convenience store
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Seri Mutiara Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Boat tours on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 170.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 100.00 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 170.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 100.00 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: MYR 60.00 for adults and MYR 40.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 850.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: MYR 5.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: MYR 155-390
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 100.00 per night
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.