Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Downtown
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Tampa eco-friendly hotel near Tampa Theater
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Tampa, walking distance from Glazer Children's Museum, Tampa Theater, and Tampa Museum of Art. Also nearby are Tampa Convention Center and Tampa Bay History Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Downtown features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Downtown Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Downtown provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 3-star property. 2 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 mi is available for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 141
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 6
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 111
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Downtown has a restaurant on site.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Basketball on site
Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 14 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.