Availability: Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Casita)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds (Casita)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Grand, Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Tampa Bay waterfront hotel with pool and tennis
Near golf, airport
Overlooking Upper Tampa Bay, this waterfront conference hotel offers visitors a beautiful natural setting 1 mile from the Rocky Point Golf Club and 2 miles from Tampa International Airport.
Guests of Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay can feast on Caribbean buffets, fresh seafood, and fine Northern Italian fare; amenities include business and fitness centers, 2 pools, and 20,000 square feet of function space.
Comfort and style
The 442 guestrooms, suites, and casitas at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay feature Hyatt's signature Grand Bed, inlaid teak furnishings, granite baths, and wired and wireless Internet access available for a fee.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Amenities
Located 7 miles from The Florida Aquarium and the Performing Arts Center, Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay is enveloped by 35 acres of wildlife preserve. Guests can walk along boardwalks, charter the hotel's motor yacht, or enjoy the views from one of the three restaurants.
The on-site fitness center is open 24 hours and has cardio and strength-training equipment, a spa tub, and saunas. Two lighted tennis courts are available for guest use.
The hotel's business center has 20,000 square feet (1,858 square meters) of meeting facilities, 19 conference rooms, computer workstations and a staffed, full-service document center. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas of the hotel (surcharge).
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay offers complimentary shuttle service to nearby International Plaza for shopping and to and from Tampa International Airport. Self-parking is complimentary; valet parking is available for a fee. No in/out charges.
Pets are welcome in certain rooms.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 442
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1858
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 20,000
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.99 USD / per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Armani's - Elegant fine dining on the top floor of the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, with expansive views of the bay and city skyline. Northern Italian cuisine, including favorites like Veal Scaloppine Armani and tiramisu. Rated "extraordinary" by Zagat's. Open for dinner only.
Oystercatchers - Decorated in Key West style, with views of Old Tampa Bay. Outdoor seating available. Menu highlights include fresh Florida seafood and a lavish Sunday brunch. Serves lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday, brunch on Sunday.
1823 Kitchen and Bar - American cuisine served in a casual setting with floor-to-ceiling windows. A daily lunch buffet features pasta, soups, and salads. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served daily.
Lobby Bar - Enjoy cocktails and light fare overlooking the pool area. Three large screen TVs.
Golfers appreciate the Grand Hyatt's proximity to the scenic, par-71 Rocky Point Golf Course, one mile from the hotel. Also nearby: the par-72 Westchase Golf Course and the Tournament Players Club, annual host of the Outback Pro-Am Golf Tournament.
Other recreation opportunities include on-site tennis and basketball, two swimming pools, and an on-site nature trail/boardwalk. Guests can also make use of the hotel's fitness center, which has cardio and strength-training equipment and is open 24 hours a day.
Visitors who prefer to exercise in the comfort of their rooms enjoy in-room, on-demand yoga videos; the hotel offers yoga mats for guest use.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 200 per stay)
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.