Availability: Hampton Inn and Suites Tampa - Ybor City Downtown
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard King Room with Micro/FridgeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Two Doubles with Micro/FridgeMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King Studio w/Whirlpool & Micro/FridgeMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Tampa (Ybor City)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Tampa (Ybor City), near the airport, Ritz Ybor, Tampa Convention Center, and Tampa Theater. Also nearby are Florida Aquarium and Port of Tampa.
At Hampton Inn and Suites Tampa - Ybor City Downtown, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also offers a cruise ship terminal shuttle and an area shuttle.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hampton Inn and Suites Tampa - Ybor City Downtown Amenities
Hampton Inn and Suites Tampa - Ybor City Downtown features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measure 1059 square feet (95 square meters). An area shuttle within 3 mi and a cruise ship terminal shuttle are complimentary for guests. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2013.
Hampton Inn and Suites Tampa - Ybor City Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (feet) - 1059
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 138
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Cruise terminal shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Business center
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (meters) - 95
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 2005
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hampton Inn and Suites Tampa - Ybor City Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 8.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.