Book your room at Hilton Tampa Downtown
Two Double Beds
Two Double Beds, Pool View
One King Bed, Pool View
One Bedroom Suite, One King Bed, City View
King Mob Hearng Accessible Ri Shw
King Mob Hearing Accessible With Tub
One King Bed
One Bedroom Suite, One King Bed, Pool View
High rise in Tampa's financial and business district
Close to Ybor City
Just 2 blocks from the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center, this 17-story hotel is 3 blocks from the Tampa Convention Center, 6 blocks from the Channelside entertainment district, and 2 miles from Ybor City.
Outdoor pool with sundeck
Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The 5th floor sundeck has an outdoor pool.
All 520 contemporary guestrooms at this Tampa hotel offer armchairs, clock radios with iPod docks, premium channels with HBO, multi-line phones with voice mail, and Portico bath products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Tampa Downtown
- The Overview
This high-rise hotel is centrally located in Tampa's business and financial district, 2 blocks from Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center and 3 blocks from Tampa Convention Center.
A rooftop deck and pool on the hotel's 5th floor are open nightly. Guests also have access to strength training stations and cross-trainers with TVs at the upgraded fitness center overlooking the pool area.
The hotel's business center on the second floor is open 24 hours a day and provides faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. An airport shuttle is available on request (surcharge).
The Hilton Tampa Downtown offers 30,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including 21 meeting rooms. A convention office is also available. Other amenities include room service, and ATM banking. Outdoor parking and valet parking are available (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 17
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 520
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2787
- Year Built 1982
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30,000
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
211 Restaurant - Situated on the lobby level in the hotel's 5-story atrium, this casual Italian restaurant offers a traditional American breakfast including eggs, griddle cakes, and baked items. Lunch favorites include Cuban sandwiches, salads, and soups. Dinner specialties are pasta, antipasta, salmon, and lamb.
Java Zone - Starbucks coffee and light fare such as muffins and pastries are available daily from early morning to late evening.
- Out and About
Guests relax in the hotel's pool and spa tub located on the rooftop deck on the hotel's fifth floor. The adjoining fitness center offers strength stations and cross-trainers with TVs. A YMCA two blocks from the hotel offers basketball and other activities (fees may apply).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Swimming on site
- Boat cruises nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hilton Tampa Downtown
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 12 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 13 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per stay
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.