Availability: Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore - Airport Area
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Hot Tub (Mobility Accessible)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
King, Executive Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Tampa hotel close to Westshore market
This 11-story hotel is 2 blocks from Westshore Plaza shops; 3 miles from the airport; 5 miles from downtown Tampa; and 15 miles from Busch Gardens, Adventure Island water park, and Clearwater Beach.
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore - Airport Area provides a complimentary roundtrip shuttle service to the airport and within a 3-mile radius; an innovative manager's reception is held Monday to Friday featuring complimentary themed appetizers and drinks.
All 272 contemporary guestrooms of the Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore - Airport Area offer pillowtop mattresses, complimentary premium channels, and free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore - Airport Area Amenities
Located just 2 blocks from WestShore Plaza, Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore - Airport Area features complimentary manager's receptions Monday–Friday evenings, when guests can enjoy specially priced drinks and appetizers. A casual lobby restaurant and bar, Blue Water Grill, specializes in regional cuisine and offers complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guests have access to fitness center with stationary bikes, treadmills, and free weights. Audiovisual equipment and event catering are available, as well as 12 meeting and conference rooms, a 24-hour business center providing a computer station, printing, faxing, copying, and complimentary WiFi. Guests will also enjoy the patio, complimentary valet and self parking options, and express check-in and -out.
A complimentary scheduled shuttle service is provided to shopping and other destinations within a 3-mile radius of the hotel as well as a complimentary roundtrip airport shuttle; a cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge) is available on request. All transfers must be scheduled in advance.
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 272
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free valet parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Blue Water Grill - This casual lobby restaurant and bar specializes in regional fare, including seafood chowder, seared salmon, and blue-crab dip, as well as Kobe beef burgers, steaks, and chicken dishes. The bar offers complimentary wireless Internet access, 6 plasma TVs, and weekday happy hours. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Up to 2 children per room, ages 12 and under, eat free breakfast, lunch and dinner with paying adult.
Allegro Coffee Café - Serving many organic and sustainable grown products, this café serves coffee and chocolate drinks, a variety of teas, and other light options to start of the day.
Guests cool down in the heated swimming pool or relax in the spa tub. Overlooking the pool, the fitness center provides treadmills, stationary bikes, stair machines, and free weights.
Children must be accompanied by an adult in all recreation facilities.
Located on the Gulf of Mexico 15 miles from the hotel, Clearwater Beach offers sailing, scuba diving, and other water sports. Equipment rentals are available beachside.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore - Airport Area Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 30 per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.