Book your room at InterContinental Tampa
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
High-rise with rooftop pool 5 miles from downtown
This hotel is 3 miles from the airport; 1 mile from mall shopping; and 5 miles from downtown Tampa and theater, art, and concert venues, The Florida Aquarium, and the Gulf Coast beach.
Free airport shuttle
The InterContinental Hotel offers complimentary on-site garage parking and airport transportation (at scheduled times), a 24-hour business center with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), steak house restaurant, and rooftop outdoor pool with sundeck.
Guestrooms at the InterContinental Hotel Tampa provide pay movies, multi-line phones with voice mail, stocked mini bars, in-room safes, i-Pod docking stations, and wireless/wired Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
InterContinental Hotel Tampa features a sundeck, outdoor pool, and lounge chairs on the ninth floor. The fitness center includes exercycles, stair machine, elliptical cross trainers, and circuit machines. The hotel provides 13 meeting rooms of different sizes. Audio-visual support, event catering, and banquet facilities are available. A 24-hour business center offers wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Number of floors - 11
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Technology support staff
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Tour assistance
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 322
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Free garage parking
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Free garage parking
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- The Eats
Shula's Steakhouse - Decorated with Miami Dolphin memorabilia, Shula's Steakhouse is popular with sports lovers. The restaurant is known for its Black Angus steaks, including the signature 48-ounce porterhouse. Open daily for breakfast (6 AM -10:30 AM), lunch, and dinner.
Shula's No Name Lounge - This lobby lounge offers guests evening drinks.
Caffe - Located on the lobby level. Features Illy brand coffee products.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
A sundeck with outdoor pool and lounge chairs provides panoramic views of Tampa Bay. The fully equipped fitness center includes state-of-the-art equipment, such as exercycles, elliptical cross trainers, and circuit machines.
Golf courses are plentiful in the Tampa area. Rocky Point Golf Course is within four miles of the hotel, and the golf course at MacDill Air Force Base is five miles away. Boating, sailing, and water-sports activities are within five miles on Tampa Bay.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for InterContinental Tampa
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.