Book your room at InterContinental Tampa
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Bay ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
High-rise with rooftop pool 5 miles from downtown
This hotel is 3 miles from the airport; 1 mile from mall shopping; and 5 miles from downtown Tampa and theater, art, and concert venues, The Florida Aquarium, and the Gulf Coast beach.
Free airport shuttle
The InterContinental Hotel offers complimentary on-site garage parking and airport transportation (at scheduled times), a 24-hour business center with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), steak house restaurant, and rooftop outdoor pool with sundeck.
Guestrooms at the InterContinental Hotel Tampa provide pay movies, multi-line phones with voice mail, stocked mini bars, in-room safes, i-Pod docking stations, and wireless/wired Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
InterContinental Hotel Tampa features a sundeck, outdoor pool, and lounge chairs on the ninth floor. The fitness center includes exercycles, stair machine, elliptical cross trainers, and circuit machines. The hotel provides 13 meeting rooms of different sizes. Audio-visual support, event catering, and banquet facilities are available. A 24-hour business center offers wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Number of floors - 11
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 322
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 12.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 12.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 12.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( 12.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
Eat and drink
Shula's Steakhouse - Decorated with Miami Dolphin memorabilia, Shula's Steakhouse is popular with sports lovers. The restaurant is known for its Black Angus steaks, including the signature 48-ounce porterhouse. Open daily for breakfast (6 AM -10:30 AM), lunch, and dinner.
Shula's No Name Lounge - This lobby lounge offers guests evening drinks.
Caffe - Located on the lobby level. Features Illy brand coffee products.
24-hour room service is available.
A sundeck with outdoor pool and lounge chairs provides panoramic views of Tampa Bay. The fully equipped fitness center includes state-of-the-art equipment, such as exercycles, elliptical cross trainers, and circuit machines.
Golf courses are plentiful in the Tampa area. Rocky Point Golf Course is within four miles of the hotel, and the golf course at MacDill Air Force Base is five miles away. Boating, sailing, and water-sports activities are within five miles on Tampa Bay.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for InterContinental Tampa
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Book a stay in a Discover Florida rate category now - August 31, 2014 for travel now - September 2, 2014 and receive the following:
- Breakfast for 2
- Late check-out until 4 PM