Availability: Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel
Standard Room, Courtyard View, Courtyard Area
Standard Room, Concierge Service
Mediterranean-style Tampa hotel with pool, spa tub
Close to airport
Adjacent to International Plaza, this 8-story hotel is within 3 miles of Raymond James Stadium and the airport, 5 miles from downtown Tampa, and within 13 miles of Busch Gardens.
Dining options at the Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel include a Mediterranean restaurant, lobby lounge, and 24-hour room service; shuttle service within 3 miles is complimentary.
All 293 guestrooms of this Renaissance hotel offer down comforters and pillows, bathrobes, safes, multi-line phones, coffeemakers, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel Amenities
Five miles from downtown and walking distance from Bay Street and many restaurants, the Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel provides complimentary individual shuttle service to locations within 3 miles of the property, including the airport (shuttle service based on availability).
Dining options include Mediterranean cuisine in Pelagia Trattoria, light fare in Gabriella's lounge, and 24-hour room service.
Other amenities include a fitness center and an outdoor splash pool and spa tub. This Tampa hotel has 12,500 square feet of meeting and event space, including a ballroom that accommodates 830 guests, with event catering and audiovisual equipment available. A 24-hour business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and high-speed Internet access; fees apply. Express check-out, and wireless Internet access is also available in the lobby.
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Express check-out
- Business services
- Tour assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 293
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1161
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Free parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12500
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Secure parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Pelagia Trattoria - Overlooking the fountain courtyard, this stylish restaurant features a bright decor of hand-glazed tiles, custom ironwork, and blown-glass pendant lamps. Serving modern Mediterranean cuisine, including Pelagia Bouillabaisse, Pan-Seared Salmon, and Fresh Tagliatelle Pasta. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Gabriella's - This lobby lounge serves Starbucks coffee and pastries from early morning until mid-morning. Cocktails and light menu selections are available from midday until late evening.
Guests enjoy an outdoor splash pool and spa tub and a poolside fitness room with three treadmills, a universal machine, a stationary bike, flat-screen TVs, and complimentary fresh fruit and towels.
Four miles away, Rocky Point Golf Course has an 18-hole, par 71 public course with a clubhouse, restaurant, and pro shop. Nearby Gulf of Mexico beaches include St. Petersburg, 27 miles from the hotel, and Clearwater Beach, 20 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.