Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- Two Queen Beds
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
- One King Bed
4-star eco-friendly resort in Wesley Chapel with 7 restaurants
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly resort is in the same region as Fort Foster and Lettuce Lake Park.
In addition to 7 restaurants, Saddlebrook Resort and Spa features a golf course. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.
In addition to a full-service spa, Saddlebrook Resort and Spa features a golf course and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the resort's 7 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery store. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 95,000 square feet (8826 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly resort also offers a health club, a nightclub, and a spa tub.
Saddlebrook Resort and Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 540
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Event catering
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Grocery store
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 95,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 8826
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 34
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Clock radio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cordless phone
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Dempseys Steak House - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Tropics - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Poolside Cafe - This poolside café serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Dempseys Too - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
T.D.s Sports Bar - This pub serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
A golf course and a health club are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.