Book your room at Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room (Club City)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Club Room (River)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Riverfront hotel in Tampa's business district
On the river
Located on the Hillsborough River in downtown Tampa, this hotel is 4 blocks from the convention center, 6 blocks from the St Pete Forum, and 7 miles from the airport.
Pool with a view
This Sheraton offers an outdoor heated pool overlooking the river and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
The 277 guestrooms at Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel offer coffeemakers, multi-line phones with voice mail, 2 vanities with sinks, TVs with premium channels, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- Dining venue
- Front desk
- Meeting facilities
- Business facilities
Located 3 blocks from Tampa Art Museum and 4 blocks from Tampa Convention Center.
Additional complimentary amenities include an area shuttle, high-speed wireless Internet access in the lobby and at "The Link@Sheraton"; and access to a computer, fax machine, and printer.
Guests enjoy an outdoor heated pool. The fitness center includes an exercycle, a stair machine, a treadmill, and free weights. The restaurant offers panoramic views of the river. A 200-foot private boat dock is available for charters and docking.
This Tampa hotel offers 14,000 square feet of meeting space with theater-style seating for up to 500, and a conference center. Audiovisual equipment and catering services are offered.
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 277
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Free! Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1301
- Smoke-free property
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free! Cruise terminal shuttle (complimentary)
- Free! Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference space size (feet) - 14000
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi , Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Ashley Street Grille - Floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the scenic Hillsborough River. Breakfast and lunch is casual; dinner is elegant with twinkling city lights as a backdrop. Menu favorites include salads, tuna, penne pasta, seafood, and beef dishes.
Ashley Street Grille Lounge - Open early afternoon until late night.
Nearby Things to Do
This hotel's outdoor splash pool overlooks the Hillsborough River. The fitness center includes a sauna, exercycle, stair machine, and treadmill.
Located two blocks from the hotel, Bayshore Boulevard's sidewalk extends seven miles and is great for jogging. The local YMCA is within four blocks of the hotel. An 18-hole golf course is available eight miles away at the University of South Florida.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.