Availability: Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Riverfront hotel in Tampa’s business district
On the river
Located on the Hillsborough River in downtown Tampa, this hotel is 4 blocks from the convention center, 6 blocks from the St Pete Forum, and 7 miles from the airport.
Pool with a view
This Sheraton offers an outdoor heated pool overlooking the river and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
The 277 guestrooms at Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel offer coffeemakers, multi-line phones with voice mail, 2 vanities with sinks, TVs with premium channels, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 28 October 2013 to 14 November 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Guests will have access to the following alternate facilities during the renovation:
- Dining venue
- Front desk
- Meeting facilities
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Business facilities
Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel Amenities
Located 3 blocks from Tampa Art Museum and 4 blocks from Tampa Convention Center.
Additional complimentary amenities include an area shuttle, high-speed wireless Internet access in the lobby and at "The Link@Sheraton"; and access to a computer, fax machine, and printer.
Guests enjoy an outdoor heated pool. The fitness center includes an exercycle, a stair machine, a treadmill, and free weights. The restaurant offers panoramic views of the river. A 200-foot private boat dock is available for charters and docking.
This Tampa hotel offers 14,000 square feet of meeting space with theater-style seating for up to 500, and a conference center. Audiovisual equipment and catering services are offered.
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 277
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1301
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Cruise terminal shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (feet) - 14000
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
Ashley Street Grille - Floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the scenic Hillsborough River. Breakfast and lunch is casual; dinner is elegant with twinkling city lights as a backdrop. Menu favorites include salads, tuna, penne pasta, seafood, and beef dishes.
Ashley Street Grille Lounge - Open early afternoon until late night.
This hotel's outdoor splash pool overlooks the Hillsborough River. The fitness center includes a sauna, exercycle, stair machine, and treadmill.
Located two blocks from the hotel, Bayshore Boulevard's sidewalk extends seven miles and is great for jogging. The local YMCA is within four blocks of the hotel. An 18-hole golf course is available eight miles away at the University of South Florida.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.