Availability: Tampa Airport Marriott
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king or 2 queen beds
Concierge Room, Concierge Service - Concierge Floor
- Accommodations as selected
- Concierge lounge access (open Sunday evening - Friday morning)
- Continental breakfast, midday snack, hors d'oeuvres, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverages served in the lounge
Standard Room - 15% off & $25 Hotel Credit Nightly.
- Accommodations as selected
- 15% discount off the room rate, reflected in the rate at time of booking
- $25 USD hotel credit per night for food and beverage purchases, internet charges, or parking fees
Located on Tampa Airport premises
Located in Tampa International Airport, this Marriott hotel is 2 miles from Raymond James Stadium and International Plaza shopping. The Tampa Convention Center is within 9 miles.
Walk to the TPA terminal
Experience the sophisticated Skyye Lounge. For casual dining, Skyye Coffee Bar is available serving Starbucks, or enjoy American cuisine from Café Elise. An outdoor pool offers views of the airport. A business center and concierge desk are on site.
Soundproofed, renovated guestrooms at Marriott Tampa Airport provide views of planes landing and taking off. Amenities include wired and wireless Internet access, and cable TV with premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Tampa Airport Marriott Amenities
For guests on the go, this Marriott offers an extra-convenient location inside Tampa International Airport. Just minutes from downtown, the hotel is near local attractions such as the Florida Aquarium, Busch Gardens and the Westshore area. Skyye Lounge has views of the pool and the outdoor pool offers a sundeck and airport views. There is also a patio and designated smoking areas (fines apply for violations).
Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the International Plaza, an upscale shopping mall, are two miles from Marriott - Tampa Airport.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Parking nearby
- Shopping on site
- Business services
- Designated smoking areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Concierge services
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 298
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1672
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18000
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Café Elise - American favorites served in a casual setting. Breakfast and Lunch. Open for Dinner, 7 nights a week from 5 PM to 10 PM.
Starbucks - Coffee and light fare. Breakfast and lunch.
Skyye Bar - Overlooking outdoor pool. Cocktails, light fare.
The hotel has a heated outdoor pool with airport views. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
The Rocky Point Golf Club is about seven miles away. The hotel is within 30 minutes of Gulf Coast beaches.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Tampa Airport Marriott Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Additional Details
Pets are not allowed with the exception of service dogs.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.