Availability: Tampa Airport Marriott
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
2 Doubles Concierge AccessMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Located on Tampa Airport premises
Located in Tampa International Airport, this Marriott hotel is less than fifteen minutes from Raymond James Stadium and International Plaza shopping. The Tampa Convention Center is within a half-hour's drive.
Walk to the TPA terminal
Experience the sophisticated Skyye Lounge. For casual dining, Skyye Coffee Bar is available serving Starbucks, or enjoy American cuisine from Café Elise. An outdoor pool offers views of the airport. A business center and concierge desk are on site.
The soundproof guestrooms at Marriott Tampa Airport provide views of planes landing and taking off. Amenities include wired and wireless Internet access, and cable TV with premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tampa Airport Marriott Amenities
For guests on the go, this Marriott offers an extra-convenient location inside Tampa International Airport. Just minutes from downtown, the hotel is near local attractions such as the Florida Aquarium, Busch Gardens and the Westshore Business District. Skyye Lounge has views of the pool, and the outdoor pool offers a sundeck and airport views. There is also a patio that offers a smoking area (the property is smoke-free; fines apply for violations).
Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the International Plaza, an upscale shopping mall, are 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Tampa Airport Marriot.
- Shopping on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Concierge services
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 298
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1672
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 18000
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $14.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $14.95 USD / per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Café Elise - American favorites served in a casual setting. Breakfast and Lunch. Open for Dinner, 7 nights a week from 5 PM to 10 PM.
Starbucks - Coffee and light fare. Breakfast and lunch.
Skyye Bar - Overlooking outdoor pool. Cocktails, light fare.
The hotel has a heated outdoor pool with airport views. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
The Rocky Point Golf Club is about seven miles away. The hotel is within 30 minutes of Gulf Coast beaches.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Tampa Airport Marriott Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Additional Details
Pets are not allowed with the exception of service dogs.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.