Book your room at Tampa Airport Marriott
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
Located on Tampa Airport premises
Located in Tampa International Airport, this Marriott hotel is 2 miles from Raymond James Stadium and International Plaza shopping. The Tampa Convention Center is within 9 miles.
Walk to the TPA terminal
Experience the sophisticated Skyye Lounge. For casual dining, Skyye Coffee Bar is available serving Starbucks, or enjoy American cuisine from Café Elise. An outdoor pool offers views of the airport. A business center and concierge desk are on site.
Soundproofed, renovated guestrooms at Marriott Tampa Airport provide views of planes landing and taking off. Amenities include wired and wireless Internet access, and cable TV with premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tampa Airport Marriott
- The Overview
For guests on the go, this Marriott offers an extra-convenient location inside Tampa International Airport. Just minutes from downtown, the hotel is near local attractions such as the Florida Aquarium, Busch Gardens and the Westshore area. Skyye Lounge has views of the pool and the outdoor pool offers a sundeck and airport views. There is also a patio and designated smoking areas (fines apply for violations).
Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the International Plaza, an upscale shopping mall, are two miles from Marriott - Tampa Airport.
- Shopping on site
- Business services
- Tour assistance
- Parking nearby
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 298
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1672
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Café Elise - American favorites served in a casual setting. Breakfast and Lunch. Open for Dinner, 7 nights a week from 5 PM to 10 PM.
Starbucks - Coffee and light fare. Breakfast and lunch.
Skyye Bar - Overlooking outdoor pool. Cocktails, light fare.
- Out and About
The hotel has a heated outdoor pool with airport views. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
The Rocky Point Golf Club is about seven miles away. The hotel is within 30 minutes of Gulf Coast beaches.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Tampa Airport Marriott
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
- We Should Mention
Pets are not allowed with the exception of service dogs.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.