Book your room at Tampa Airport Marriott
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room (Oversized 500 sq ft)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Concierge AccessMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Located on Tampa Airport premises
Located in Tampa International Airport, this Marriott hotel is less than fifteen minutes from Raymond James Stadium and International Plaza shopping. The Tampa Convention Center is within a half-hour's drive.
Walk to the TPA terminal
Experience the sophisticated Skyye Lounge. For casual dining, Skyye Coffee Bar is available serving Starbucks, or enjoy American cuisine from Café Elise. An outdoor pool offers views of the airport. A business center and concierge desk are on site.
The soundproof guestrooms at Marriott Tampa Airport provide views of planes landing and taking off. Amenities include wired and wireless Internet access, and cable TV with premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tampa Airport Marriott
At your hotel
For guests on the go, this Marriott offers an extra-convenient location inside Tampa International Airport. Just minutes from downtown, the hotel is near local attractions such as the Florida Aquarium, Busch Gardens and the Westshore Business District. Skyye Lounge has views of the pool, and the outdoor pool offers a sundeck and airport views. There is also a patio that offers a smoking area (the property is smoke-free; fines apply for violations).
Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the International Plaza, an upscale shopping mall, are 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Tampa Airport Marriot.
- Shopping on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Concierge services
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 298
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1672
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 18000
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 12.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 12.95 USD / per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Café Elise - American favorites served in a casual setting. Breakfast and Lunch. Open for Dinner, 7 nights a week from 5 PM to 10 PM.
Starbucks - Coffee and light fare. Breakfast and lunch.
Skyye Bar - Overlooking outdoor pool. Cocktails, light fare.
The hotel has a heated outdoor pool with airport views. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
The Rocky Point Golf Club is about seven miles away. The hotel is within 30 minutes of Gulf Coast beaches.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Tampa Airport Marriott
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
We should mention
Pets are not allowed with the exception of service dogs.