Book your room at Tampa Airport Marriott
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Concierge RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Located on Tampa Airport premises
Located in Tampa International Airport, this Marriott hotel is less than fifteen minutes from Raymond James Stadium and International Plaza shopping. The Tampa Convention Center is within a half-hour's drive.
Walk to the TPA terminal
Experience the sophisticated Skyye Bar and Grille. For casual dining, Skyye Coffee Bar is available serving Starbucks, or enjoy American cuisine from the Café. An outdoor pool offers views of the airport. A business center and concierge desk are on site.
The soundproof guestrooms at Marriott Tampa Airport provide views of planes landing and taking off. Amenities include wired and wireless Internet access, and cable TV with premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
For guests on the go, this Marriott offers an extra-convenient location inside Tampa International Airport. Just minutes from downtown, the hotel is near local attractions such as the Florida Aquarium, Busch Gardens and the Westshore Business District. The Skyye Bar and Grille has views of the pool, and the outdoor pool offers a sundeck and airport views. There is also a patio that offers a smoking area (the property is smoke-free; fines apply for violations). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the International Plaza, an upscale shopping mall, are 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Tampa Airport Marriot.
- Shopping on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Concierge services
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 298
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1672
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Conference space size (feet) - 18000
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Café - American favorites served in a casual setting. Breakfast and Lunch. Open for Dinner, 7 nights a week from 5 PM to 10 PM.
Starbucks - Coffee and light fare. Breakfast and lunch.
Skyye Bar and Grille - Overlooking outdoor pool. Cocktails, light fare.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has a heated outdoor pool with airport views. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
The Rocky Point Golf Club is about seven miles away. The hotel is within 30 minutes of Gulf Coast beaches.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
We should mention
Pets are not allowed with the exception of service dogs.