Availability: Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel and Marina
Standard Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Balcony (Water Views)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge level room with City or Water Views and Concierge LoungeMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Waterfront hotel next door to Tampa Convention Center and Tampa Bay Times Forum
Business & pleasure
This 27-story business district hotel is next door to the convention center; a mile from the Port of Tampa; and close to the nightlife of Channelside entertainment complex.
Pool, spa, marina
Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel and Marina offers a recently-renovated lobby, a day spa, a fitness center, 2 restaurants, a 32-slip marina, and an outdoor pool and spa tub overlooking Garrison Channel.
The 719 guestrooms at this newly renovated Marriott have water or city views, bathrobes, LCD TVs with HBO, and contemporary wood furnishings.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel and Marina Amenities
Built in 2000, the high-rise Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel and Marina overlooks Garrison Channel and is next door to Tampa Convention Center, a half-mile from both Tampa Art Museum and Florida Aquarium, and minutes from Busch Gardens, and beaches. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and 50,000 square feet of meeting space. Wi-Fi connected work stations, communal booths and workstations are located in the lobby.
The Waterside Spa offers tranquil facials to renew the skin, indulging scrubs and massages to rejuvenate the body, and pampered nail treatments to revive the soul. The 24-hour fitness center has exercycles, treadmills, and free weights. A roof terrace, outdoor pool, pool bar, sundeck, and spa tub overlook the channel, where the hotel has a 32-slip marina.
Restaurants and eateries include Champions and Café Waterside, an on-property Starbucks, and the outside patio makes this hotel a leader in providing guest with cutting edge amenities and surroundings that complement any need. A coffee station is located on the lobby level. Parking is available at the hotel with a surcharge.
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 27
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 719
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4645
- Year Built 2000
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 50000
- Number of meeting rooms - 33
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Café Waterside - Casual restaurant and coffee shop overlooking the water. Indoor or outdoor dining. American fare including chicken, steaks, salmon, salads. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Champions Sports Bar - Sports memorabilia, pool tables, and electronic games are part of this casual restaurant and bar. Menu includes quesadillas, salads, hot dogs, and burgers. Open for lunch and dinner.
Pool bar - Specialty drinks, cocktails, and soft drinks served poolside. Guests can order from the room-service menu. Midmorning until late evening (weather permitting, seasonal).
Starbucks - Coffee, pastries. Located on the lobby level.
The hotel offers an outdoor pool, spa tub, and sundeck overlooking Garrison Channel. The 24-hour fitness center offers has exercycles, treadmills, and free weights. Pool tables and sports-themed electronic games are available at Champions Sports Bar.
Bayshore Boulevard, two blocks from the hotel, offers a seven-mile sidewalk, great for jogging. Waterfront activities abound on Tampa Bay, with jet skiing and kayaking available within one mile of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel and Marina Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.