Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly Taos resort with health spa
Close to Taos Pueblo
Less than a mile from the historical E.L. Blumenschein Home and Kit Carson Home and Museum, El Monte Sagrado, Autograph Collection is 10 minutes from the Taos Pueblo. Taos Ski Valley is 20 miles away.
The Living Spa features Southwest-style ambience and treatments using indigenous plants, and the Living Machine ecosystem uses recycled water to sustain the resort's plants, trees, and water features.
El Monte Sagrado, Autograph Collection offers 84 globally inspired guestrooms with balconies, fireplaces, pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access, and flat-screen TVs with HBO and pay movies.
This eco-friendly resort features the unique Living Machine, which incorporates recycled water, plants, and rock formations into a self-sustaining ecosystem. With lush tropical plants and waterfalls, the Living Spa provides spiritually inspired spa and beauty treatments. An indoor pool, sauna, spa tub and 24-hour fitness center are also on site. Guests will find skiing and ski equipment rental shops in the area, and ski storage is available.
The award-winning De La Tierra restaurant serves inspired regional and international cuisine with locally sourced ingredients, while the Gardens presents a more casual dining experience within a tropical atrium. Anaconda Bar features tapas and live entertainment. The Grand Bohemian Gallery showcases works by local and international artists. Work-friendly amenities amid this resort complex of 20 buildings include a 24-hour business center and 6 conference rooms providing 5,955 square feet (536 square meters) of event space. Wired and wireless Internet access is also available for a surcharge.
Pets are welcome (fees and restrictions apply).
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 536
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Ski storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 20
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5955
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Tour assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Beauty services
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Bathroom phone
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
De La Tierra - Fine-dining restaurant with high ceilings and exotic decor. Seasonal and locally sourced ingredients. Prime steaks, Southwestern and global cuisine. Sommelier. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Gardens - Casual dining in a tropical atrium with indoor spring. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Anaconda Bar - Decor includes a 1,000-gallon saltwater aquarium and the bar's namesake, a snake sculpture suspended from the ceiling. Tapas, signature cocktails, and live weekend entertainment. Open until late night.
In-room dining - Available during limited hours.
Guests enjoy an indoor splash pool, spa tub, sauna, and fitness center with free weights, cardio machines, and fitness classes (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
With vaulted glass ceilings, tropical plants, and waterfalls, the Living Spa offers a range of Southwest-inspired services, including the Sagrado High Desert Body Treatment, which features indigenous plants and flowers and fossilized desert salt.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa café
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).