Book your room at Gabbiano Hotel
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Family fun at the shore
Within easy reach of Parco Archeologico di Saturo, this Pulsano hotel is set on its own private sand beach. Regional attractions also include Castello Conti D'Ayala Valva and Church of the Madonna del Rosario.
At Gabbiano Hotel, hit the private sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, then dine onsite at La Corte.
In addition to minibars, guestrooms include safes and desks. Bathrooms feature showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Have fun in the sun at Gabbiano Hotel with summer activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and rowing/canoeing.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This beach hotel also offers a children's pool and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) -
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Children's pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per hour )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
La Corte - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a private beach and a children's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Basketball on site
- Fishing on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Boat tours on site
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for Gabbiano Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Club Card: EUR 45 per person, per week
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 3 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 14 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.