Availability: Hotel Nosalowy Dwór
Standard Double Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Winter getaway with a restaurant
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Zakopane hotel is in the mountains, near Wielka Krokiew, Krupowki Street, and Zakopane Aqua Park. Local attractions also include Tatra Museum and Villa Koliba.
Skiing and snowboarding are not the only attractions at Hotel Nosalowy Dwór, where you can enjoy a meal at the restaurant, take a dip in a spa tub, and relax in a sauna.
In addition to complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and desks, guestrooms feature complimentary bottled water along with hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Nosalowy Dwór Amenities
Hotel Nosalowy Dwór features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1722 square feet (160 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This ski hotel also offers an arcade/game room, ski storage, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Hotel Nosalowy Dwór is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting rooms
- Spa tub
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 1722
- Conference space size (meters) - 160
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Ski storage
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 2001
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Regionalna Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Hotel Nosalowy Dwór Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.70 per person, per night
- Pet fee: PLN 70 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 190 per night
- Additional Details
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.