Book your room at VISITzakopane City Apartments
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Zakopane apartment in the mountains
Situated in the mountains, this apartment is close to Tatra Museum, Zakopane Aqua Park, and Villa Koliba. Also nearby are Wielka Krokiew and Gubalowka Market.
In addition to ski storage, VISITzakopane City Apartments provides multilingual staff, express check-in, and express check-out.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
VISITzakopane City Apartments features multilingual staff, ski storage, and express check-in.
VISITzakopane City Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors -
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers -
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.70 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: PLN 90 per accommodation, per stay for housekeeping
- Pet fee: PLN 20 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: PLN 30
- Late check-in fee: PLN 30 for check-in after 10 PM
- Late check-out fee: PLN 30
- Deposit: PLN 200