Availability: Andromeda Hill
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly aparthotel with an outdoor pool, in Tel Aviv (Jaffa)
This family-friendly aparthotel is located in Tel Aviv (Jaffa), close to Ilana Goor Museum, Jaffa Flea Market, and Nalaga'at Center. Also nearby are Church of St. Peter and Hatachana Compound.
Recreational amenities at Andromeda Hill include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Andromeda Hill Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Andromeda Hill provides a fitness center and a children's pool. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center.
This family-friendly aparthotel also offers a garden, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Billiards or pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Andromeda Hill Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax