Availability: Renaissance Tel Aviv
Comfort Room, Balcony, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, Balcony, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, Business Lounge Access, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel with private beach, full-service spa
This Tel Aviv hotel is located in the city center and set on a private sand beach within walking distance of Gordon Beach, Frishman Beach, and Tel Aviv Marina. Also nearby are Hilton Beach and Nordau Beach.
Catch some rays on Renaissance Tel Aviv's private sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Tel Aviv Amenities
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Renaissance Tel Aviv like a marina and an indoor pool.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Renaissance Tel Aviv is a smoke-free property.
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Marina on site
- Television in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 342
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Number of floors - 20
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- On private beach
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1975
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $10.00 USD / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Sabres Brasserie - Overlooking the ocean, this brasserie specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days
Jaffa Terrace - Overlooking the ocean, this café specializes in Vegetarian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available. Open daily
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach, a marina, and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Renaissance Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Renaissance Tel Aviv Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:Check-in may not be available until after 9 PM on Saturdays and on Jewish holidays.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.