Availability: Ruth Daniel Residence
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Art Deco hotel in Tel Aviv (Jaffa) near Jaffa Port
This hotel is located in Tel Aviv (Jaffa), near the airport, Bloomfield Stadium, Jaffa Port, and Hatachana Compound. Also nearby are Carmel Market and Jaffa Flea Market.
In addition to a restaurant, Ruth Daniel Residence features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ruth Daniel Residence Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2010.
Ruth Daniel Residence is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 2007
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
Ruth Daniel Residence has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Ruth Daniel Residence Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive on Saturday or holidays must contact the property in advance to receive check-in instructions. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ILS 20 per minute (rates may vary)