Please enter your travel dates.
Basic Double or Twin Room Breakfast Excluded City View - Free Wireless Internet + Free High-Speed Internet
Hotel in Tel Aviv (Neve Tzedek)
This hotel is located in Tel Aviv (Neve Tzedek), close to Shalom Meir Tower, Tel Aviv Museum of Art, and Rabin Memorial. Also nearby are Azrieli Center and Independence Hall Museum.
In addition to dry cleaning/laundry services, Sun Aviv provides multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and air conditioning in public areas.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.
Sun Aviv features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- City view
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax