Book your room at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Fallbrook
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Fallbrook eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated near the beach in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Fallbrook Winery. Regional attractions also include Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course and Mission San Luis Rey Church.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Fallbrook offers a complimentary continental breakfast. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and a business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Fallbrook
- The Overview
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A business center is on site. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a television in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is also available nearby.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Fallbrook has designated areas for smoking.
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Free parking
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Microwave in lobby
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Parking nearby
- Free guest parking during stay
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV service
- The Eats
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Fallbrook
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Star - Five, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.