Book your room at Hotel Frontera
Please enter your travel dates.
Temuco hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Anibal Pinto Square, Temuco Cathedral, and Temuco Municipal Market. Also nearby are Teodoro Schmidt Square and Feria Pinto Market.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Frontera features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 3-star property.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). 8 meeting rooms are available. This Temuco hotel also offers laundry facilities and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Hotel Frontera is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1948
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Restaurante La Taberna - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
The fine print for Hotel Frontera
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.