Book your room at Family Garden Compostela Beach
Please enter your travel dates.
Beachfront apartment complex in Las Americas
Seafront and central
This large apartment complex occupies a beachfront location between Los Cristianos and Las Americas, opposite the upmarket Safari commercial centre.
Everything at hand
The apartment blocks face a large pool area with extensive solarium dotted with palm trees; restaurants, bars and supermarkets are located on site.
The 357 apartments have simple modern decor and furnishings which feature private balconies and separate living rooms with fully-equipped kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Family Garden Compostela Beach
The Compostela Beach boasts a huge sunbathing terrace and 2 freshwater swimming pools. The hotel features an Internet point for guests. The solarium area is dotted with exotic sub-tropical palm trees and grassy ‘islands'. A number of shops and restaurants line the tiled recreation area; many more can be found opposite the hotel reception.
Special discounts for membership at the adjacent gym and fitness center are available to guests.
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 357
- Number of floors - 6
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Free! Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 6 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 6 EUR per day )
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Malibu - International restaurant serving buffet breakfasts, lunches and dinner, with set and à la carte menus also available.
Happy Day II - Poolside bar serving a selection of drinks and snacks throughout the day.
Pepe y Bodega - Restaurant featuring international cruisine. Open for lunch and dinner; also serving light fare and appetizers.
Nearby Things to Do
The golden sands of Las Vistas beach are just in front of the complex, where a host of water sports activities are available.
A promenade leads to the harbour of Los Cristianos, one kilometre away; whale-watching excursion boats and ferries to La Gomera depart from here.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 6 per day (rates may vary)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2.15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.