Availability: Gasthof Adler
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Schramberg (Tennenbronn)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Schramberg (Tennenbronn), where regional attractions include Alpirsbacher Klosterbraeu Brewing World and Alpirsbach Abbey.
In addition to a restaurant, Gasthof Adler features ski storage. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and desks, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gasthof Adler Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Gasthof Adler is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Shopping on site
- Free breakfast
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1904
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Ski storage
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Gasthof Adler Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per day
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in BioHotels, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.