Book your room at Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires Lenox
Two Queen Bed Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 adults
One King Studio Sofabed Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 adults
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 adults
One king with whirlpool non smokingMax Occupancy: 3 adults
One King Bed Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Art Deco hotel in Lenox with an indoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is close to Arrowhead Museum. Area attractions also include Shakespeare and Company and Hancock Shake Village.
Recreational amenities at Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires Lenox include an indoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Guestrooms include air conditioning, hair dryers, irons/ironing boards, and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires Lenox
- The Overview
Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires Lenox features an indoor pool and a fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Event facilities measuring 1000 square feet (93 square meters) include exhibit space. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires Lenox is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2007
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 93
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- The Eats
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hampton Inn & Suites Berkshires Lenox
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 6 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.