Book your room at Buitengoed HagenHorst
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in the business district, this hotel is 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Duinrell Amusement Park and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Huis ten Bosch Palace. Escher Museum and Panorama Mesdag are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and 2 coffee shops/cafés. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include meeting rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and showers. Phones and free toiletries are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at the hotel's restaurant and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 4 meeting rooms are available. This Wassenaar hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Buitengoed HagenHorst is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fireplace in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 21
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Buitengoed HagenHorst - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)