Book your room at Court Garden Hotel
Standard Double Room
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
Family Room, Multiple Beds
The Hague eco-friendly hotel near Peace Palace
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Peace Palace, Panorama Mesdag, and Noordeinde Palace. Also nearby are Escher Museum and Binnenhof.
Court Garden Hotel provides a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, a conference center, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Court Garden Hotel
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2011.
Court Garden Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Technology support staff
- Internet point
- Microwave in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Court Garden Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests up to 12 years old.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12,50 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.