Availability: Hilton The Hague
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Studio, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in The Hague near Panorama Mesdag
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of The Hague, walking distance from Panorama Mesdag and Noordeinde Palace. Also nearby are Peace Palace and Escher Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton The Hague features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton The Hague Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 10 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 195
- Number of floors - 4
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping on site
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $25.00 EUR / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
Restaurant Pearl - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Spark the Hague - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Hilton The Hague Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 34
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.76 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 21 and EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourism Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.