Book your room at ibis Den Haag City Centre
Please enter your travel dates.
Room for one or two persons equipped with the new bedding
- One Double or Two Twin beds
A room for one or two people with the new ibis beds and a view
- One Double Bed
Room for three persons equipped with the new bedding
- Three Twin Beds
The Hague eco-friendly hotel near Noordeinde Palace
Located in the heart of The Hague, this eco-friendly hotel is near the beach and within walking distance of Museum de Gevangenpoort, Noordeinde Palace, and Binnenhof. Also nearby are Escher Museum and Panorama Mesdag.
In addition to a bar/lounge, ibis Den Haag City Centre provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks; rooms also include complimentary newspapers and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Den Haag City Centre
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Ibis Den Haag City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 197
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Street parking (metered)
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Bar Rendez-Vous - This bar specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for ibis Den Haag City Centre
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
At check-in, you'll be asked to present the credit card you used to book your room.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.54 per person, per night
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.