Availability: Mercure Den Haag Central
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Privilege, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in The Hague near Binnenhof
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of The Hague, walking distance from Stadhuis and Binnenhof. Also nearby are Escher Museum and Noordeinde Palace.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Den Haag Central features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Den Haag Central Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3122 square feet (290 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a television in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Mercure Den Haag Central is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 159
- Number of floors - 10
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Room service
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 290
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference space size (feet) - 3122
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Pullman Brasserie - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Mercure Den Haag Central Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:At check-in, you'll be asked to present the credit card you used to book your room.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.81 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.45 per night for guests up to 16 years old.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 5.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Clef Verte (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.