Availability: Novotel Den Haag World Forum
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, Multiple BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in The Hague near Peace Palace
Situated near the beach in The Hague, this hotel is close to Museon, Peace Palace and Panorama Mesdag. Also nearby are Noordeinde Palace and Madurodam.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Den Haag World Forum features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Den Haag World Forum Amenities
In addition to a sauna, Novotel Den Haag World Forum features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
Novotel Den Haag World Forum is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 216
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Year Built 1997
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $5.95 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Pangea - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Novotel Den Haag World Forum Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:At check-in, you'll be asked to present the credit card you used to book your room.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.81 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.49 per night for guests up to 12 years old.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.