Book your room at Novotel Den Haag World Forum
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, Multiple BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star hotel, walk to Peace Palace
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Museon, Peace Palace, and Panorama Mesdag. Noordeinde Palace and Madurodam are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a sauna, a steam room, and a conference center are onsite.
All 216 rooms provide free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and wired Internet. Other amenities available to guests include cable TV, minibars, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a sauna, Novotel Den Haag World Forum features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2012.
Novotel Den Haag World Forum is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 9
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1997
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi , Wired internet access (5.95 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Air conditioning
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Pangea - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Novotel Den Haag World Forum
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.81 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.49 per night for guests up to 12 years old.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the Netherlands Tourist Board.