Book your room at Tulip Inn Zoetermeer-Den Haag
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Room, 2 Single Beds (Run Of House)
- Two Twin Beds
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Zoetermeer eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same region as Vermeer Centrum, Peace Palace, and Madurodam. Regional attractions also include Scheveningen Beach and Scheveningen Pier.
In addition to a restaurant, Tulip Inn Zoetermeer-Den Haag features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tulip Inn Zoetermeer-Den Haag
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Tulip Inn Zoetermeer-Den Haag is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1978
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- In the room
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Bar Brasserie Bogatti - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered. Open select days
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Tulip Inn Zoetermeer-Den Haag
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at either check-in or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.06 per person, per night
- Self parking: €5 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.