Availability: Vivanta by Taj - Kovalam, Kerala
5-star luxury resort with 3 restaurants in Thiruvananthapuram (Kovalam Beach)
This luxury resort is located in Thiruvananthapuram (Kovalam Beach), near the airport, Kovalam Beach, Hawah Beach, and Lighthouse Beach. Local attractions also include Vizhinjam Beach.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Vivanta by Taj - Kovalam, Kerala features a golf course. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, kitchenettes, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Vivanta by Taj - Kovalam, Kerala Amenities
This Thiruvananthapuram resort has its very own private beach. In addition to a full-service spa, Vivanta by Taj - Kovalam, Kerala features a golf course and an outdoor tennis court. Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3208 square feet (298 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a health club. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Vivanta by Taj - Kovalam, Kerala has designated areas for smoking.
- Private beach nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Free valet parking
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3208
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Conference space size (meters) - 298
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Year Built 2004
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Spa services on site
- Children's pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $740.00 INR /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $740.00 INR /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $740.00 INR /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( $740.00 INR /24 hours surcharge )
Free valet parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Ceiling fan
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Vivanta by Taj - Kovalam, Kerala has 3 restaurants serving lunch and dinner.
Bait - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
A golf course, an outdoor tennis court, and a health club are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Vivanta by Taj - Kovalam, Kerala Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2750 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 6750
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 3375 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 740 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): INR 740 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 740 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: INR 740 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.