Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Delight)
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds (Delight)
- Two Twin Beds
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
5* Hotel in Business & Entertainment Area, City Centre, 10KM from Airport
1.5km from railway terminus & 10km from airport. Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Napier Museum & Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple. Regional attractions also include Kovalam Beach & Hawah Beach.
Spa and fitness
In addition to a restaurant, Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum, Kerala features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a nightclub.
32-inch LCD TVs
LCD televisions in guestrooms come with cable/satellite channels. Bathrooms feature rainfall showerheads, phones, and scales.
There's a new wow in Kerala's capital city. Just 1.5 km from the railway terminus and a mere 10 km from the airport. Right in the heart of Trivandrum's business and entertainment areas.
Drive in from the airport delighting in backseat surprises (we're not revealing here). You'll see how we mean business in a quiet efficient way from the moment you step in. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. Curved textured glass panels, and embossed leather columns make a stylish presence. With a dramatic colour scheme in the grand lobby space. And contemporary Indian art which would make most renowned galleries proud. This arrival zone sets the tone for guestrooms and banquet facilities that deliver the ultimate in urban relaxation. Get set to be delighted with small surprises from the moment you enter.
Discover the most happening restaurants which open to the lobby to create an enticing food zone offering the best in world cuisine. Technology is woven through it all. Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum, has all the entertainment and connectivity options today's traveller requires. Become a part of our world. Feel the pulse of an international business and conferencing destination. Experience the buzz.
In addition to a full-service spa, Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum, Kerala features an outdoor pool, a health club, and a fitness facility. Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum, Kerala offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This Thiruvananthapuram hotel also offers a nightclub, valet parking, and a concierge desk. For a surcharge, an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available to guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 137
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Computer rental
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5597
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 520
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2008
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom scale
- Rainfall showerhead
- Welcome amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- City view
- Pool view
Trivandrum is an ever expanding, ever changing city and the restaurants at Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum, certainly keep up.
Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum, Kerala entices guests into our superb food zone. Our restaurants open out into the lobby. The atmosphere is lively. The crowd, exceptional. Jet set culinarians sample different exotic menus night after night. The Fifth Element is a fresh take on Pan-Indian with an accent on local Kerala cuisine. And everyone gravitates to Twist for a fast and fashionable late night chill out. Perhaps you may, by invitation, choose to simply chill at The Lounge. Or simply take delight in the tempting range of pastries, cakes and gelatos at Caramel - The delicatessen at the lobby level.
Our venues are a treat for the senses. The flavours. The aromas. The live cooking sounds. And the artistic display. All come together in a fine harmony. Dig in. Be thrilled.
Let the spirit of Vivanta by Taj enliven you
Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum, Kerala has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a fitness facility. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
For the resident time-conscious executive, an exclusive menu with short duration, express massage treatments have been developed. Guests can avail of a spa treatment at any time of the day or evening with prior intimation.
Our long stay guests can now benefit from a personalised fitness program complemented by a cuisine regime designed by a nutritionist and the hotel chef.
Services include manicures and pedicures.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: INR 577 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 600 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): INR 600 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: INR 600 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: INR 600 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: INR 600 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 882 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: INR 3000 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.