Availability: Hotel de France
Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- Two Twin Beds
- Three Single Beds
- Four Beds
Hotel in Evian-les-Bains near Evian Casino
Located in the heart of Evian-les-Bains, this hotel is within walking distance of Evian Casino and Evian Thermal Spa. Also nearby are Source Cachat and Palais Lumieres.
Hotel de France provides ski storage, complimentary wireless Internet access, free parking, and a garden.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel de France Amenities
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 484 square feet (45 square meters). This Evian-les-Bains hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel de France is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Year Built 1859
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski storage
- Total number of rooms - 40
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 5
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 45
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 484
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
Hotel de France Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in ends at 9 PM. Guests planning to arrive after 9 PM must contact the hotel in advance to receive an access code. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.