Availability: La Verniaz et ses Chalets
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double Room, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double Room, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Chalet (Liseron)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Chalet (Cyclamen)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Rotonde)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Chalet (Gentiane)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
4-star hotel in Neuvecelle near Evian Thermal Spa
Situated in a provincial park, this hotel is close to Evian Thermal Spa, Evian Casino, and Source Cachat. Also nearby are Palais Lumieres and Evian Masters Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, La Verniaz et ses Chalets features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and ski storage.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and premium bedding, guestrooms feature safes along with minibars and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 3 November and 14 February.
La Verniaz et ses Chalets Amenities
La Verniaz et ses Chalets features an outdoor tennis court and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1614 square feet (150 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This Neuvecelle hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1800
- Conference space size (feet) - 1614
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Tennis on site
La Verniaz et ses Chalets Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 8 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 24 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.