Book your room at ibis Sydney Thornleigh
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Thornleigh hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Thornleigh, this hotel is close to Parkway Plaza Shopping Centre, Headen Park, and Brickpit Park. Also nearby are Ed Holmes Oval and Glade Reserve.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Sydney Thornleigh features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Thornleigh hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Ibis Sydney Thornleigh is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 105
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 22.50 AUD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 22.50 AUD per 24 hours surcharge )
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
IBistro - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: AUD 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 22.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 22.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 3.5 stars.