Book your room at ibis Sydney Thornleigh
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in Thornleigh, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Parkway Plaza Shopping Centre, Headen Park, and Brickpit Park. Ed Holmes Oval and Wahroonga Park are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free self parking is free. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 105 rooms offer WiFi, wired Internet, and coffee makers. Hair dryers, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Thornleigh hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Ibis Sydney Thornleigh is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 105
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 22.50 AUD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 22.50 AUD per 24 hours surcharge )
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
IBistro - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: AUD 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 22.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 22.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.