Availability: Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Thunder Bay
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (First Floor )Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (Second Floor)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (on 3rd Floor)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Business Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family-friendly Thunder Bay hotel with a complimentary water park
Situated near the airport, in Thunder Bay, this eco-friendly hotel is close to International Friendship Garden, Fort Williams Gardens, and Kaministiquia River Heritage Park. Local attractions also include Intercity Shopping Centre and Thunder Bay Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Thunder Bay features a complimentary water park. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Thunder Bay Amenities
In addition to a complimentary water park, Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Thunder Bay features a waterslide and an indoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 15000 square feet (1400 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Thunder Bay is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1970
- Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1400
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Chicago Joes - Overlooking the pool, this family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a complimentary water park, a waterslide, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Thunder Bay Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 15
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.