Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed - Special Rate.
- One Single Bed
Executive Single Room, 1 Single Bed - Special Rate.
- One Single Bed
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Single Bed - Special Rate.
- One Single Bed
Standard Double Room - Special Rate.
- One Double Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Weimar with a full-service spa
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Goethe House, Schiller House, and German National Theatre. Also nearby are Bauhaus Museum and Congress Centre Neue Weimarhalle.
In addition to a full-service spa, Dorint Am Goethepark Weimar provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, and massage/treatment rooms.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dorint Am Goethepark Weimar features a full-service spa and a fitness center. The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 6617 square feet (615 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 143
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Technology support staff
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6617
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 615
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Welcome amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Turndown service (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Bettina von Arnim - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine. A children's menu is available.
Bierstube Consilium - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Belle Epoque - This lobby lounge serves lunch only.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Weimar imposes a Culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe) of EUR 1.50 per person, per night (EUR 2 per person, per night for single occupancy rooms). The amount is not included in the total price displayed and must be paid directly to the hotel upon check-in/check-out.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17,50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 15 per hour, per child (ages 1 to 5 years old)
- In-room childcare fee: EUR 15 per hour, per child (ages 6 to 16 years old )
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35,00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4.5 star.